|TCU Ticket Office |
The main ticket office in Daniel-Meyer Coliseum will open 6 hours prior to kick-off and will remain open through halftime. The ticket office will open at 8:00 a.m. for games starting prior to 2:00 p.m. All gates and Amon G. Carter Stadium ticket offices will open 2 hours prior to kick-off.
To contact the TCU Ticket Office, please call (817) 257-FROG (3764).
|2013 Football Season Ticket Prices (all fans age 3 and older must have a ticket)
||Ticket Prices Public
||Ticket Prices Faculty/Staff
|Total Price Faculty/Staff
(GA - Min. 4 tickets)
Frog Zone Package
$175 each ($700) with a minimum of 4 tickets
Minimum of four (4) tickets in the General Admission section (South End Zone)
Single Home Game Tickets
Single game tickets will go on sale to the public on Aug. 31, 2013. All home game ticket orders will be filled based on availability and will not be next to your season ticket location. All fans age three (3) and older must have a ticket.
|2013 Home Football Single Game Ticket Prices (all fans age 3 and older must have a ticket)
||South End Zone
|South End Zone
|SMU (Family Weekend)
TCU Athletics offers special discounts for groups of 20 or more. If you are part of a company, organization, church or other large group, we invite you to join us for a fun group outing at one of our home games. Please note group tickets are not available for the Texas game.
To receive tickets by mail, orders must be placed at least seven (7) business days prior to the game. Orders placed after the seven day deadline may be picked up at Will Call with a photo ID on or before the day of the game.
For more information on group seating and ticket rates, please contact the TCU Athletics Marketing Office and speak to Bill Lee at 817-257-5556.
Group tickets must be ordered in advance of event and these prices are not available at the ticket window on the day of the game.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for away games will only be available to season ticket holders. All orders will be filled based on Horned Frog Priority Points System and availability with a limit of four (4) tickets per account.
|2013 Away Football Single Game Ticket Prices
Big 12 Away Game and LSU at AT&T Stadium Ticket Procedure
Big 12 Away Games
· Please request tickets to all away games you are interested in attending.
· A max of 4 tickets per account per game.
· You will NOT be automatically charged for tickets requested.
· When prices have been received, TCU will notify each customer that submitted a request.
· At that time, each customer must re-confirm their selection and submit payment.
· All requests and seats will be filled according to rank as of the January 1, 2013 calculation.
LSU at AT&T Stadium - August 31
· A max of 10 tickets will be filled based on your rank.
· Additional tickets may be ordered, but will be filled after all priority orders have been assigned.
· Please select the quantity and price desired.
· All seats will be filled according to rank as of the January 1, 2013 calculation.
· Any price request that is unable to be filled, will be assigned the next best available price and refunded the difference.
TCU Student Tickets
All TCU students are admitted FREE to regular season home football games played at Amon G. Carter Stadium. For admission, each student must present a valid TCU Student ID card at Gates 7-10 on the east side of Amon G. Carter Stadium. Tickets are not needed. Just show your TCU Student ID for admittance. Student seating is General Admission in sections 120-128. Admission is based on a first-come, first-serve basis, so seating is based on availability.
TCU Student Tickets to LSU at Cowboys Classic and Big 12 Away Games On-Sale In August.
1. A limited number of student tickets are available. Only one (1) ticket per student. The host school determines the price.
2. Tickets must be purchased by August 22.
3. If more students request tickets than available, TCU will assign tickets based on a lottery.
4. If we are unable to fill your request, your payment will be refunded to the credit card used to make the purchase.
5. All student tickets will be located in the block of tickets TCU received from the host school.
6. Students that want to sit together must pick up their tickets at the same time.
7. Ticket distribution will begin on Monday prior to each away game.
The ticket office is open weekdays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and is located in Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. Each student must present his/her own ID when claiming tickets.
Lost/stolen tickets will not be replaced. A new ticket must be purchased.
All sales are final---no refunds or exchanges unless the TCU Athletics Ticket Office is unable to fill your request due to demand.
TCU student ID cards are not valid for Conference or NCAA Championship related events.
All lots adjacent to Amon Carter Stadium are available on a season basis only. For more information, please call the Frog Club at 817-257-7700.
LSU at Cowboys Stadium Parking
We will be going on sale to the public with parking for the 2013 Cowboys Classic on Wed., June 19th beginning at 10 a.m. (CST).
RV, BUS, & LIMO parking passes will be available for purchase through the AT&T Stadium website. NO PHONE SALES.
Stadium's link to purchase RV, BUS, or LIMO: Click Here
RV parking is located in Lot 14. Passes are $150 each. (Please note, passes and spaces are limited)
Bus parking is located in Lot 15. Passes are $150 each.
Limo drop off areas are off streets located between Lots 1 & 2 or 6 & 7. Passes are $125 each.
Standard Vehicle Parking
Car or Truck parking will be available for purchase via phone (1.800.745.3000) or through Ticketmaster.
TM link to purchase regular vehicle parking: Click Here
Standard vehicle parking is located in Lots 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15. Passes are $45 each.
There is no distinction of tailgate vs. non-tailgate parking passes. Spaces are first come, first serve.
Fans can tailgate within their parking spot, same as for Cowboys games.
All lots have accessible spaces.
For ADA parking, guests must purchase a regular parking pass.
Display his/her ADA placard or license plate upon entry into the lot.
On TM, displayed within the `Please Note/More' area, specific lot locations are recommended based
on the guest's stadium entry point.
For information and policies regarding tailgating or guest pick-up and drop-off areas on event day,
guests may visit the following site: Click Here
Handicap parking is available in Lot 13 (soccer/baseball lot) for $10 on game day. Space is limited to first-come, first-served. Shuttle service will be provided from Lot 13 to Amon G. Carter Stadium.