Feb. 28, 2006
Complete Release in PDF Format
Download Free Acrobat Reader
NEXT UP ON THE TCU DOCKET
* Just five days after visiting first-place and top-25 BYU, TCU (15-10, 9-5 MWC) plays its second straight game in Utah against a ranked team and MWC championship contender when the Lady Frogs take on #17/24 Utah (20-5, 11-3) in Salt Lake City Thursday night. The Lady Frogs will be playing their 10th game against a ranked foe. Jeff Mittie is looking for his 300th career victory and his 149th as TCU head coach.
LAST TIME OUT FOR TCU AND UTAH
* TCU (15-10, 9-5) suffered a 73-56 loss at #21/18 BYU Saturday afternoon. The Lady Frogs managed to hit nine 3-pointers and have drained 19 over the past two games. Ashley Davis scored a career-high 22 points, while Natasha Lacy became the school's all-time assist leader during the contest.
* Utah won for the seventh straight time and the 11th time in the past 12 games (only loss was to TCU) last Wednesday, defeating UNLV 75-64. Utah wad off Saturday.
* Radio: KTCU 88.7 FM -- Jeff Williams (play-by-play)
* Television: CSTV -- Tim Neverett (play-by-play) and Krista Blunk (analyst)
Tape delayed at 10:30 p.m. (CST)
DirecTV (channel 610); DISH Network (Channel 152)
* Internet: Radio broadcast at http://www.ktcu.tcu.edu/ktcu
THE TCU-UTAH SERIES
* Utah owns a slim 3-2 edge in the all-time series after TCU picked up a 69-56 victory in Fort Worth on Jan. 28. The Lady Frogs have won two of the three meetings since Jeff Mittie took over the reins at TCU.
* TCU is 0-2 all time in Salt Lake. In the most recent road game against Utah, the Lady Frogs lost, 85-72, on Dec. 11, 2004.