Feb. 14, 2006
Complete Release in PDF Format
Download Free Acrobat Reader
NEXT UP ON THE TCU DOCKET
* TCU (12-9, 6-4 MWC) looks to snap a two-game road losing streak on Wednesday night at Air Force (12-10, 3-8). The Lady Frogs have won five straight games in the series with the Falcons. TCU will have just two road contests remaining following Wednesday's tilt.
LAST TIME OUT FOR TCU AND AIR FORCE
* The Lady Frogs suffered their most lopsided conference loss underJeff Mittie on Saturday afternoon at #20 New Mexico (87-63). The game was tied 25-25 late in the first stanza, but the Lobos closed the half with an 11-3 run and opened the second with a 15-3 push to break the game open. TCU's Lorie Butler-Rayford posted her second consecutive double-double with 16 points and 11 rebounds.
* Air Force was stymied offensively against the Wyoming Cowgirls, falling by a 59-33 count in Laramie, Wyo. The Falcons scored just 14 first-half points, and shot under 30 percent from the field for the game.
THE TCU-AIR FORCE SERIES
* TCU leads the all-time series with Air Force 5-1 and is 2-1 against the Falcons in USAFA, Colo. The Lady Frogs have won five straight in the series. TCU has won the past four meetings by an average of 20.3 points per game.
* TCU has averaged 77.7 points against Air Force, while allowing an average of 63.4.
* The Falcons' lone win in the series was on Feb. 26, 1988, in Colorado by a 73-72 score.
* The Lady Frogs' individual single-game scoring record of 39 points by Jill Sutton came against Air Force on Jan. 21, 1999.