Feb. 22, 2012
Recap | Final Stats
TCU 61, Air Force 31
• TCU improved to 14-13 overall and 7-5 in the Mountain West.
• The Horned Frogs have won 18 out of the last 19 in the series.
• TCU improved its all-time series mark to 18-2.
• TCU forced the Falcons into shooting 9-of-52 from the field for 17.3 percent, which is the third lowest field goal percentage by an opponent in school history.
• The Falcons 17.3 percent is the lowest of any Mountain West school this season.
• It was also the lowest percentage opponent-wise since UTSA shot 13.3 percent from the field earlier this year.
• TCU forced Air Force into only 13 first half points, which is tied for the 10th fewest first half points in school history.
• Air Force didn’t make a single-three in the first half, marking the sixth different opponent in the last 10 home games that have left the DMC without a single-three in a half of play.
• TCU has now held 10 different opponents to under 30 percent shooting from the field this season.
• Meagan Henson tallied a career-high 10 points.
• Henson posted a career-high with 3 made field goals including two three’s Wednesday.
• Henson tied career-highs in three-point field goal attempts Wednesday.
• Latricia Lovings recorded a career-high 11 rebounds Wednesday.
• Logan Mittie tied a career-high with six points Wednesday.
• Mittie tied career-highs in field goals and three-pointers made Wednesday.