Jan. 14, 2012
TCU 79, Colorado State 71
• TCU is now 8-9 overall and 1-1 in Mountain West play.
• TCU has now beaten Colorado State 13-straight games.
• The Rams haven’t defeated TCU since 1999.
• TCU is now 7-1 this season when leading at halftime.
• TCU’s connected on 12 three’s Saturday, which is a new season-high.
• TCU held Colorado State without a three-pointer in the second half, marking the fourth time in five home games in which the Frogs have held an opponent without a three in a single-half.
• TCU has now held five different opponents to without a three in a single-half this season.
• TCU’s 12 three’s were the most since connecting on 12 last season against Oral Roberts in March.
• TCU tied a Daniel-Meyer Coliseum record with 12 triples Saturday.
• TCU is now 73-25 all-time in MW play.
• TCU is now 69-11 in its last 80 games played at the DMC.
• During the Jeff Mittie era, the Frogs are now 225-30 when leading at the half.
• Whitney Williams recorded a new career-high in points with 18 Saturday.
• Williams tied career-highs in field goals made (5) and three-pointers made (4).
• Antoinette Thompson posted her second 20-point game of her career Saturday.
• Thompson has now scored in double-figures in six games this season, including back-to-back games
• Latricia Lovings recorded four blocks Saturday, which has now happened five times this season.
• Lovings moved into No. 7 all-time in program history in blocked shots with now 57 blocks for her young career.
• Lovings moved past Janice Thomas (1999-01) and Amy Burnsted (1990-94) Saturday.