In the Record Books
* Ranks among the all-time top 10 in six categories, including free throw percentage (1st), free throws made (2nd), total points (6th), three-point field goals made (6th) and assists (7th).
* Needs just 44 points to become the fifth Lady Frog to amass 1,000 career points.
* Sat out the entire 2001-02 season after suffering a torn ACL in the team's first practice of the year.
* Was named a Strength and Conditioning All-American.
* Selected team's Most Valuable Player by the TCU coaches following the 2000-01 campaign.
* Averaged double digits in points for the third straight season.
* Scored a career-best 11.2 points per game as a junior, the second-highest average on the team.
* Was team co-captain and started 32 of 33 games.
* Led TCU in points nine times, assists 11 times and rebounds three times.
* Had 17 double-figure scoring games.
* Made 110-of-130 free throw attempts, good for a .846 percentage.
* Netted a TCU 2000-01 individual-high 32 points, hitting 16-of-18 free throws at SMU on Feb. 9.
* Named the WAC Tournament MVP after netting a game-high 26 points against Hawai'i on Mar. 10 in the championship game.
* Was the team's top scorer in three of the first four games, averaging 17.5 points over that time.
* Tabbed the TCU Hoops Invitational MVP after posting 10.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists over two games.
* Dished out a career-high seven assists vs. Yale on Nov. 24.
* Finished third on the team in scoring at 10.9 points per game.
* Led TCU in scoring on seven occasions and in rebounding three times.
* Connected on 88-of-105 free throws for a team-best .838 free throw percentage, the fifth-highest mark in school annals.
* Scored 24 points vs. Wichita State on Nov. 18, the most by a Frog during the entire season.
* Was a perfect 12-for-12 from the line in that contest and set a personal best with four steals.
* Reached double-figure points in 12 of her first 17 contests and in four of the year's final five games.
* Netted 10 three-pointers in a five-game hot stretch from Dec. 22 to Jan. 8.
* Finished third on the club in points (268) and assists (57) in her rookie season.
* Played in 26 of TCU's 28 games as a true freshman, making nine starts.
* Missed games vs. Colorado State on Jan. 14 and at Air Force on Jan. 21 due to a foot injury.
* Topped the Frog squad in scoring in six outings.
* Established three single-game school records en route to the Most Valuable Player award in the TCU Invitational.
* Set TCU's single-game freshman scoring mark with 36 points against Lamar on Dec. 5, while also eclipsing the single-game free throws made and attempted standards by canning 20-of-23.
* Made first career start at Texas Tech on Dec. 9 and responded with 16 points and four rebounds versus the 11th-ranked Lady Raiders.
* Scored in double figures in 12 outings, including nine of her last 16 games.
* Averaged 16.3 points per game over a nine-game span from Dec. 5 to Jan. 23.
* Posted 25 points versus Arkansas State on Jan. 4.
* Was a four-year letterwinner in both basketball and tennis at Duncan (Okla.) High School.
* Named all-state in both basketball and tennis.
* Was a three-time all-conference and all-area honoree in basketball.
* Also tabbed as Player of the Year twice and named to the state all-tournament team on two occasions.
* Averaged 20 points, six rebounds and four assists in her prep career, hitting 55.1 percent of three-point attempts and 55.6 percent of all field goals.
* Was a two-time Oklahoma state tennis champion and a three-time all-region performer.