* Played in all 31 games, making six starts, in her first season at TCU.
* Was named Conference USA's Sixth Player of the Year according to a vote by coaches and media for her standout play as a reserve.
* Was the team's top scorer off the bench, averaging 8.6 points per contest.
* Also grabbed 3.5 rebounds per game.
* Had 12 double-figure scoring nights and led the Lady Frogs in points five times.
* Shot an impressive .451 (107-for-237) from the floor and .371 (26-for-70) from three-point range.
* Was named the MVP of the Cook Children's Classic after averaging 15.0 points and 4.5 rebounds in two games as the Lady Frogs claimed the championship.
* Burst onto the scene by blistering the nets for a team-high and career-best 25 points in just 20 minutes against Sam Houston State on Nov. 16.
* Recorded her first career double-double at Houston on Jan. 6 when she posted 11 points and 10 rebounds.
* Added a 20-point performance at Charlotte on Jan. 25.
* Had a pair of three-game hot stretches, reaching double figures in each game.
* Scored 11 points in just 13 minutes against Duke on Mar. 17 in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Went 4-for-5 from the field, including 3-of-4 from three-point range against the Blue Devils.
* Earned second-team All-American honors playing for head coach Joey Wells at Howard Junior College in Big Spring, Texas.
* Rated as the third-best junior college prospect in the country.
* Averaged 20.3 points, 9.1 rebounds, 4.0 steals and 2.0 blocks per game for the Lady Hawks.
* Was a first-team all-conference and all-region honoree as a sophomore.
* Named to the first-team all-conference and first-team all-region squads as a freshman.
* Competed for San Marcos High School in San Marcos, Texas.
* Chosen team MVP, first-team all-district and first-team all-region as a prep senior.
* Voted the school's best all-around athlete.
* Averaged a double-double with 18.3 points and 10.1 rebounds per game.
* Also posted 5.1 assists and 4.0 steals per contest.