* Played in 30 of 31 games as a true freshman, seeing an average of 10.7 minutes per contest.
* Averaged 3.6 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
* Finished third on the team in three-pointers made (28) and had the second-best percentage (.389) from long range.
* Would have ranked among Conference USA's top 10 in three-point percentage, but did not attempt enough to qualify.
* Shot a higher percentage from behind the arc (.389) than she did from inside the circle (.323).
* Made a huge impact for the Lady Frogs in an ESPN2 game, hitting her first four three-point attempts vs. Houston on Jan. 13.
* Posted a career-high 12 points on two occasions (vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Dec. 18 and vs. Houston on Jan. 13).
* Went 3-for-3 from three-point range to collect nine points against Tulane in the semifinals of the C-USA Tournament.
* Had a pair of blocked shots against San Diego State on Dec. 2.
* Dragged down a career-best six rebounds in a career-high 22 minutes of play against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Dec. 18.
* Was a three-year letterwinner at Plano East High School.
* Tabbed as the eighth-rated player in the state of Texas.
* Selected as both an AAU and a BCI All-American.
* Recognized as a Christian Student-Athlete second-team All-American.
* Voted team MVP, district MVP, first-team all-region and first-team all-state as a senior.
* Voted district offensive player of the year and second-team all-state as a junior.
* Earned first-team all-state accolades in Class 5A according to the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches (TABC) and the Texas Girls Coaches Association (TGCA).
* Named to the AAU regional all-tournament team.
* Scored 15 points per game and hauled in eight rebounds per contest as a junior.
* Tabbed as district newcomer of the year as a sophomore.
* Named first-team all-district three consecutive seasons and first-team all-region twice.
* Listed on the all-area squad in the Dallas Morning News.
* Earned all-state honors from Texas Basketball Magazine on two occasions.
* Was a member of the AAU Junior Olympic Team.