2008 Football Parking Lots and Parking Lot Rules
ALL LOTS ADJACENT TO AMON CARTER STADIUM ARE AVAILABLE ON A SEASON-BASIS ONLY! LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE FROG CLUB AT (817)257-7700.
Public parking is available in Lot 13 at $10 (See Map)
Public parking is available on east side of campus for FREE!
Public parking and shuttle to stadium from Paschal High School is FREE!
RV Parking available by prepaid reservation only. Call the Frog Club Office at least a day before the game at 817-257-7700.
Handicap parking is available in parking Lot 7 Only (See Map). The cost to park is $10. You must have a valid Handicap license plate, sticker or hangtag.
- No kegs will be allowed in parking lots. Personal containers only, please, no glass containers.
- No alcohol allowed in Lot 5.
- The drinking age in Texas is 21. Please observe all local and state laws.
- Fire extinguishers (ABC) or a bucket of water must accompany any BBQ or pit. Dump stations are available in Lots 1 and 3 for coals and or ashes.
- Please place all trash into trash receptacles and help keep our stadium clean.
- One pass, one parking slot. Please tailgate behind your vehicle and keep tailgating items adjacent to front or rear of your vehicle. Tailgating or gathering is not permitted in fire lanes or in the road way.
- No food, drink, large bags, umbrellas, external noise makers or weapons are allowed inside the stadium gates.
- If you have any questions, please contact a uniformed FWPD or TCU PD officer.
- Be courteous, have fun and GO FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE: Violations will be sited by TCU PD or FWPD. TABC rules govern all alcohol usage.