TCU Men's Basketball Student Rewards Program
TCU Athletics Marketing and the Horned Frog men's basketball team are proud to announce the creation of the first annual Student Rewards Program. The program is designed to reward students for their attendance at home basketball games and on-campus events. Students will be rewarded points for attendance, and students that reach certain point levels will win prizes. Membership is free and all currently enrolled TCU students are eligible to become members and begin to win prizes.
- 5 points will be rewarded for each home game attended. Students must swipe in and out of the game, and each student is required to stay at the game for a minimum of 30 minutes during the time of play.
- Bonus point(s) will be rewarded to students who participate in on-campus/in-game activities.
- Throughout the 2011-12 Men's Basketball season, 4 different point levels can be achieved and are listed below. With each point level reached, you, the student will receive various prizes and rewards for your loyalty and for cheering on the Frogs.
* 20 points - "Count on Me" Drifit and raffle for IHome.
* 40 points - Team Polo and raffle for Flat screen TV
* 70 points - Men's basketball experience, team hoody, and Amtrak travel package
* 80 points - Team warm up and a party from a local business with 10 friends.
The raffles will take place for the students who have reached the designated point level at various points in the season.
LEADERBOARD - Access the student leaderboard by clicking here
- After 4 games - Honorary Captain for a game
- After 8 games - Away trip with team (SMU)/ restaurant cash
- After 12 games - PS3
- After 16 games - Trip to MWC Tournament for winner and a guest (Tickets to game, flight, and hotel)
The leaderboard will be posted online and consist of the top-50 students in the hunt for the Grand Prize. The student with the highest point total at each quarter in the season will receive a bonus prize for your loyalty and for cheering on the Frogs.
- Bonus points will be given for various on-campus/in-game activities which will include:
* In-game contests
* Promoting games through social media
* Participation in on-campus advertising
Activities are subject to change and will be promoted through gofrogs.com or official Men's Basketball social media.
- Students may only earn 5 points per game attendance, no extra points for re-entry.
- Students must swipe in and swipe out with their TCU student ID.
- Students must be present for at least 30 minutes during the time of play to receive their 5 points.
- Once you have reached a certain point level, you will be notified by a member of TCU marketing staff or by visiting the point chart on The Official TCU Men's Basketball Website
- Current TCU students are the only individuals eligible for the TCU Student Rewards Program.
- Students can only receive points if they are members and registered with the TCU Student Rewards Program through TCU Athletics Marketing. No points will be awarded to non-members.
- Prizes and awards are subject to change.
- Student who wins the grand prize and trip to the MWC Tourney has to set up class arrangements on their own.