Dec. 4, 2012
Houston 54, TCU 48
Fort Worth, Texas (Daniel-Meyer Coliseum)
Dec. 4, 2012
* TCU dropped to 6-3 overall. The loss snapped a two-game Frog winning streak.
* Adrick McKinney pulled down a career-best 20 rebounds, the most for a Frog since Jamal Brown grabbed 26 vs. North Texas on Dec. 23, 2001.
* McKinney added 10 points for his second career double-double and first since last season’s home win over Austin College (Nov. 14, 2011).
* McKinney reached double figures in boards for the third time in his career and first time this season.
* McKinney's 10 first-half rebounds were the most for a Frog in a half since Zvonko Buljan also had 10 in the opening period vs. Mid America Christian on Nov. 13, 2009.
* Kyan Anderson led TCU in the scorebook with 20 points, his third consecutive game with 20 or more. He is averaging 25.3 points per game over the last three contests.
* Each point of Anderson’s total came in the second half, marking his third straight game with at least 12 points following intermission and fourth overall this season.
* Anderson made four 3-pointers, breaking his previous high of three, which he recorded on six different occasions.
* TCU’s five 3-pointers marked a season high.
* Nate Butler Lind matched a career best with four assists while playing all 40 minutes of a game for the first time in his Frog career. He returned to the starting lineup following a one-game absence due to injury.