Feb. 23, 2011
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery
Utah 50, TCU 48
Salt Lake City, Utah (Huntsman Center)
Feb. 22, 2011
- TCU fell to 10-19 overall and 1-13 in Mountain West Conference play with its 11th consecutive loss.
- Utah’s 50 points marked the low total for a TCU opponent this season, breaking the previous low of 60 set by both Wyoming (Jan. 12) and San Diego State (Feb. 5).
- Utah’s 19 first-half points also marked the fewest by a TCU opponent in a half this season.
- Nikola Cerina set a career high with 11 rebounds, his first game ever with double figures on the glass. His previous high was nine boards, which he recorded twice previously.
- Cerina became the fourth different Frog to reach double figures in boards this season.
- J.R. Cadot totaled 12 points, the fourth straight contest he has scored 12 or more.
- Hank Thorns moved into fifth place on TCU’s single-season assist chart and finished the evening with 187 on the campaign. He passed by former Frogs Corey Santee (180; 2001-02), Tony Edmond (180; 1988-89) and Mike Jones (181; 1997-98) Tuesday.
- Thorns recorded seven helpers, the seventh time in the last eight outings he has dished out at least seven.
- TCU posted its first halftime lead in 11 games (20-19) despite scoring a season low in points for a first half this season.