Feb. 19, 2013
Texas 68, TCU 59
Fort Worth, Texas (Daniel-Meyer Coliseum)
Feb. 19, 2013
* TCU fell to 10-16 overall and 1-12 in Big 12 Conference play.
* TCU shot 45.7 percent overall from the floor, its best rate this season in Big 12 play. It’s top previous figure was 39.1 percent during the Feb. 2 home win over No. 5 Kansas.
* Nate Butler Lind set a new career scoring high with 12 points, breaking his previous best of 10, which he recorded on four separate occasions.
* Butler Lind also dished out a career-best five assists.
* Garlon Green led TCU in scoring for the team-high eighth time this season, totaling 15 points.
* Kyan Anderson posted his fourth consecutive double-figure scoring performance with 10 points to set a new career-long streak.
* Anderson matched his career high in assists (eight) for the second consecutive game. It marks the fourth time in his career, and third this season, he has totaled eight helpers in a single contest.
* Devonta Abron pulled down a game-high 11 rebounds, his second game this season and sixth in his career reaching double digits.
* Green moved into a tie for second place on TCU’s career games played list alongside Corey Santee (2002-05) and Neiman Owens (2005-08) with his 123rd career appearance. Green is only two contests shy of matching Femi Ibikunle’s school record of 125 games played.