* La’ Toya White joins the TCU women’s track team with high expectations following an impressive prep career at South Grand Prairie High School.
* Was highly recruited and is a very talented athlete who could figure prominently in the 60, 100 and 200 sprints, along with a role on the 4x100 meter relay as a freshman.
* Graduated from South Grand Prairie (Texas) High School in 2001...Lettered in both track & field and in basketball.
* Was a three-time team MVP, earned the 2000 ESPN Athlete of the Year award and was twice named Female Athlete of the Year.
* Recorded personal best marks of 19-6 1/2 in the long jump, 11.53 in the 100 meters and 23.8 in the 200 meters...Finished third at the state meet in the 100.
* La’ Toya Renee White was born on February 7, 1983.
* Interested in studying kinesiology at TCU.